Philips 32PFL3505D/F7 32-Inch LCD HDTV, Black Review

Philips 32PFL3505D/F7 32-Inch LCD HDTV, Black Review
I go through a lot of opinions and spent time on the shops to have a look at a number of TVs just before getting a decision. It went through this one and a couple of other brands, however the big difference came from past experience.  I bought a restored Philips TV in the past which was still in perfect condition and 5 years later, I have never had any issues with it. After i called tech support for an issue I didn't think would be easily repaired, they provided me with a suggestion which worked in 10 minutes AND they called back the next day to ensure I was satisfied.

I bought this Television through Amazon on a Wednesday. I paid no tax and selected free super saver shipping... it arrived on Friday. It's super light-weight, I was able to pick it up without a problem at all.   Assembly was fast and easy, you will just need a cross head screwdriver to attach the stand. It took 5 minutes to set up.  The remote is very lightweight and came with batteries also.

I realized the 3 HDMI slots to be incredibly convenient, as I have a number of things to attach.  In fact, I connected an HDMI cable into my laptop computer and watched streaming videos on the TV display.

The setup screen will appear when it is first plugged in, so colors as well as volume settings could be chosen. The picture was crystal clear even before I had the HDTV cable box installed. The display screen is bright and colourful and in a 15x15 area, the sound is PLENTY loud. I have it at 20 right now and that is really good. I'm not sure how far it goes, but I got it up to 30 and felt I was probably blasting out my neighbors in the apartment upstairs so I did not go further.

You will find no dark shadows, regardless of what angle you happen to be viewing.   Even if standing next to it and watching it from the side, the image is flawless.  The way my living room is set up, I have the television across from a large patio door that occupies nearly the entire wall and a lot of light shines in. The shine is very minimal and I haven't seen a need to close the blinds to see the picture yet.

The frame around it is glossy and vulnerable to fingerprinting, but that is certainly really my only criticism! I am in love with this Television and I'm glad with my purchase, especially for the price. I would undoubtedly suggest this TV and the Philips brand to everyone.