BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sync-Charge Pod

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sync-Charge Pod
The BlackBerry Torch Sync-Charge Pod compliments your sleek BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone with style. While at the job or in your own home, use it to transfer data, music, photos, and videos. The illuminated LED accent makes it possible to locate your BlackBerry smartphone in the dark, making it the right alarm clock with all the BlackBerry Sync/Charge Pod at the bedside. Contoured to suit the BlackBerry Torch smartphone, the BlackBerry Sync and Charge Pod delivers multi-purpose functionality with a classy look. Power the BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sync/Charge Pod using a RIM AC travel charger or even a RIM car charger. Connect to your computer or laptop together with your MicroUSB cable for both charging and syncing.
 

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sync-Charge Pod Technical Details

  • Charge your Blackberry Torch in Your office or by the Bed side,simply place it back on the pod. Safer, better approach to charge your phone
  • Charge your device however you like Place your pod within hands reach right on your working environment desk
  • Spend a shorter time charging and much more time using
  • Charges your device after every use

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sync-Charge Pod Review

This product is quite much what you will expect. It lets you charge or sync your phone. I got myself one for my office and one for my night stand. It's feels heavy and solid within your hand. It will just what it's supposed to: charge and sync your device.

My only complaint, as continues to be my complaint with all blackberry charging pods, is they are overpriced. For that quantity of components in it: molded plastic, usb extension cable, LED... It should be a lot cheaper. Unfortunately there's not really any Alternative party options so I just waited out and watched every single day till I came across the least expensive ones with free shipping.

I definately just like the viewing angle plus it since I utilize it as a possible alarm clock, I'm a lot less likely to knock them back the nightstand once i click snooze if it's inside the pod.

It's a good product, I simply think it could be a tiny bit cheaper. Maybe with time they'll dropped in price.