DEWALT DC720KA Heavy-Duty Cordless 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Review


This compact drill provides its users with first-rate performance and durability along with exceptional ergonomics. Increased speed and power keep the performance of the drill up while the frameless motor and all metal planetary gear support the durability. Also included is a built in LED light and onboard bit storage as well as two DC9099 18-volt battery Packs, a DW9116 1-hour charger, and a heavy-duty kit box.

Customer Review

Could not be happier
By Rusty Elam (Dallas)

This drill is exactly what I was looking for, small, relatively light, and has lots of power. The light onthe front is a great feature and the one handed chuck is great. It also uses my 18v XBR batteries as well...a nice feature if you are going to take it out somewhere.


Great Little Powerhouse Drill
By G. Jacobsen (Los Angeles, CA)

While I'm not a tradesman, I do a lot os DIY rojects and the old cordless was dying, so I baought this unit. It came with two batteries, which meant aI didn't have to buy the second right away. It's more versatile than the old one, especially because it's a ½-inch drill, so I can use the larger bits I couldn't on the old unit. The other advantage with this drill is the size: I can get at things in tighter quarters (like in shelf spaces) to drill and drive screws. Just couldn't do that with the bigger or corded drills.


Very pleased
By Paul F. Aubin (Chicago, IL)

Exactly what i was looking for. Good power. comfortable grip. I love the light feature. What a nice idea. You press the trigger and you have instant light where you need it! The battery last a long time. Very pleased.

Source