BoxWave Capacitive iPad Styra (Jet Black) Review

BoxWave Capacitive iPad Styra (Jet Black)
I had been a bit reluctant to purchase the Boxwave items. I purchased the stylus minus the pen initially and liked it but desired it had been a pen as well. So I purchased the one with the integrated pen. I really like it. It performs precisely the way it's promoted and precisely the way which i want it. I personally use it to take notes using one of the handwriting applications.

There is certainly room for enhancement. I hope the cover may be placed over the capacitive tip when utilizing it as a pen. I would like the clip was more robust. My clip smashed off (due to my two year little girl's intense curiosity instead of bad design). But I still want the clip was more robust.

The stylus is fantastic. I still consider the retail price is way too high.

No matter what - I have encouraged it to my co-workers to include my manager. I have even purchased some to present as small gifts.