Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 Review

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 Review
I bought this set for work because I appreciated using them at home.  I ve a desk job where I use a computer all round the day.  To summarise, I love these kinds of convenient devices.

This particular mouse I give 4.5 stars.  Both mouse at work (and the one I own back home) are really relaxing to grasp and use.  When you let your hand put covering the mouse, it positions your palm in what I believe as a "shake hand" position rather of flat at the table.  This can take about a week to get used to, but afterward it really is fantastic simply how much more effective that position is.  It's a mouse that features a bit of "meat" to it, so it really is suit my large hand to grasp on to.

The mouse has a smooth-scrolling wheel, perfect for productiveness  (while bad for FPS video games).  Pressing the scroll-wheel to get a middle-button result is very hard to perform using this particular wheel, but that may not be much of a difficulty, as one from the 2 thumb buttons can be reassigned into the middle button function through the Microsoft application.

The keyboard I give 3.5 stars.  It really is splendidly convenient and comfortable to use, nonetheless the "wireless" area of the equation makes it work somewhat unevenly from time to time.  I type very quickly, and the keyboard will once in a while just lose keystrokes... or momentarily stop acquiring input altogether.  I much prefer my home setup, where I've the Microsoft Natural Mouse attached cordelessly, and the Microsoft Natural Keyboard hooked up via USB.