Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler Review

Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler
Someone I am aware raved about their Starbucks double-walled cold cup and i also went along to Amazon hoping to buy my own. These were out of stock in the Starbucks stores and offered by others on Amazon for outrageous prices, so I investigated other choices.

I wanted a 24 oz. cup to ensure that narrowed my choices right off the bat. The Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler looked really cute and that i liked the rubber grip feature, secure lid and "finned" straw. All the initial reviews were positive therefore i purchased 2 of these.

The brilliant colored versions of the tumblers are exactly the same as the brown version, but for some reason Amazon has them listed separately. Somebody that reviewed the brown one declared these folks were double-insulated and didn't "sweat" though other people said they did.

Here's the real deal: they're not double-insulated, and they DO "sweat!" See my photos for verification. Even the rubber hand grip portion collects condensation, and in addition gets very cold- so overall I'd say these bankruptcies are not perfectly insulated and also you need a coaster if you don't need a wet table.

Another thing that disappointed me would be that the Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler aren't comfortable to drink out of directly (minus the straw and lid), as a result of threads for your screw-on lid. sometimes I like to work with a cup such as this with no straw, however i will not be using this the one that way. The screw-on feature does increase the risk for lid better, so it's a trade-off.

Final point here is, I love such as the love these tumblers. Guess I'll wait for the next shipment with the double-walled ones from Starbucks unless something better arrives!