Kala Makala MK-S Soprano Ukulele Pack Review

Kala Makala MK-S Soprano Ukulele PackNot long ago i got considering the Kala Makala MK-S Soprano Ukulele Pack. I did so a lot of research and that i couldn't decide which one to get, therefore i bought this one at a local shop three days ago and I've probably played it 25 hours ever since then. I literally walked out of the store and was walking down the street playing these chord song the shop owner demonstrated. It will need to be tuned every-time you pick up, but I've barely place it down. Its so fun and easy to play. I already know three songs onto it, and my fingertips have almost stopped burning when I play.

Appearance wise, sad issue I just had comes from all the strumming the tiny decorative ring across the sound hole came off and now there's a shinny ring of adhesive there instead. However i will likely paint something over it anyways.

Also, the tuning pegs needed to be tighten a little, they have an inclination, at least on mine in the future loose, so that it is out of tune quickly but its a simple fix with a screw driver.

It really is about the cheaper end but doesn't feel cheaply made. It still were built with a great feel along with a great sound. I've reached play several high end ukulele and there is actually a big difference, but I feel this is one of the best starter ukulele you can get.

So go obtain a Kala Makala MK-S Soprano Ukulele Pack!!