LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 (8097) Review

LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 (8097)
LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 is a great Lego, after I got an entire set.

Got this LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 the week it became available @ retail toy store. Reached the next page from the instruction book and was stumped. After turning my son's room the other way up and blaming him for losing an item after i went to obtain a soda, I eventually pointed out that i was missing several pieces. Returned to toy store and got a fresh set.

Another reviews are very thorough, so I am not sure if this sounds like just one single batch of toys, but there four bags in my new set (and that i assume within the set which i first got) TWO bags using the # 1 and something bag 2 and something bag 3. One of the bag 1s has a number of the beginning pieces for that ship combined with the figures (including Boba Fett and carbonite). I'm assuming my first box had that bag lifted.

After I got that taken care of (a bummer on that first day whenever we thought we'd be spending several hours on a new Lego project) and got a brand new set, it absolutely was a pleasure.

Logical, challenging. enough stuff to get a six-year old regarding and without my help. Several hatch openings and four projectiles that shoot from your top.

We done it together for a few hours each day for three-four days. Obviously, this has been shedding parts, therefore we took an image. Our approach is to enjoy them for any week or two after which watch the LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 pieces move to extraordinary Lego bin in the sky.