Cuisinart GR-WAFP Griddler Waffle Plates Review

Cuisinart GR-WAFP Griddler Waffle Plates
I purchased this Cuisinart GR-WAFP Griddler Waffle Plates for my Cuisinart GN-4N. They of course fit perfectly.

I am pushover for Belgian waffles and the deep pocket pattern on these plates does a complete perfect job. Not this set comes with a nifty little recipe book which has been looked closely at and the recipes featured look quite good and so are quite doable. I have my very own personal favorite recipe so have not actually tried the ones featured inside the book yet...they do look yummy though.

These Cuisinart GR-WAFP Griddler Waffle Plates possess a non-sticking surface in their mind and are a total snap to completely clean up. I have insert them in the dishwasher which works fine, however i normally hand wash this kind of thing...just old habit I suppose...in all honesty.

The cost here's just about everything you spend the money for local stores in the area and with the free postage, you might be saved the irritation of lugging these things across the remaining shopping trip

I have had zero sticking if the waffles are removed when done.