Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio Review

I had absolutely no time. I finally decided to take me to a MP3 player. Honestly, I did not know anything about them. I do not have much money and make a mistake when I wanted to. For $ 30, if it does not work, it would be too much of a big deal. To tell you the truth, I do not really have much confidence in the quality of this player because he is not an expensive brand, or an Apple iPod. I did not expect much.
When he arrived, I must admit I was very happy to start. I was full of songs that I wanted to hear that I do not have the CD. I felt like a kid in a candy store. At first I found a site I could try and purchase MP3s of all my songs on the device. Since this is my first time downloading songs on an MP3 player, I did not know what I did and I was struggling. Directions were often not very useful for me because of my technological ignorance of things. Finally, after starring in more than an hour, I finally found. I bet many of you think I am a real dummy, lol!
All that I can say is that I'm thrilled! This little piece of technology is amazing, to say the least. Once you get the gift, it's so easy to download your songs and add them to the playlist. When I saw how easy it is to download songs from my computer to the camera, I felt stupid not to figure out how to do it earlier.
I bought a stereo mini cable and connected it to the headphone jack and the other end into my stereo and I was pleasantly surprised at how loud it sounds surprised with my Hi-Fi. The earphones it comes with a bit uncomfortable and hurt my ears, I am using the Sony Walkman phones from my head and it's much more convenient. My husband and 9-year-old daughter liked this system so much that their own well. I buy two and recommend this book highly. It is well made and looks expensive.
Coby thank you for a great quality, great sound quality, good function of the search for a cheap price.