Green Toys Cookware and Dining Set Review

Green Toys Cookware and Dining Set
My 2.5 year old girl now has 3 of the offered sets of such toys and really loves all of them. So do I! These are easily my personal favorite toys of hers, and I do believe they'll outlast her interest in them and survive for other children to make use of for many years in the future.

I got her the tea set for Christmas when she was 18 months, and she's since got the cooking set and full dinners set. All 3 are fantastic! These are definitely very safe, long-lasting, kid-friendly toys that I have simply no difficulty with her having fun with by herself (unlike a lot of toys which i feel I have to observe closely in play for safety).

The toys are made from recycle plastic material -- very eco-conscious -- that was what initially captivated me. I purchased them on the web and was not certain what I would think about the exact material before the tea set got here. It really is great! The plastic material is thick enough to be virtually unbreakable whilst still being lightweight. (I say "virtually unbreakable" since the utensils might probably be broken however it would require some critical time and effort and it is still unlikely. ) The plastic also has sufficient "give" in it that it is not brittle. The finish is gently textured very easy for your little ones to hold onto. They do not smell like the low-priced plastic toys, and also the colors are eco-friendly and non-toxic.

The major bonus of all of this quality and eco-consciousness is that they are costed really affordably! They are not dirt cheap such as the discount store toys, but they are not discount store level of quality also. (No worries about toxic coloring or broken plastic shards. ) These are definitely very good quality, durable toys which are worth every penny and then some.

For anyone who are questioning, no, I don't have any affiliation with this particular corporation. I'm just one really pleased parent/customer!