Samsonite Silhouette 11 29" Spinner Review

Samsonite Silhouette 11 29
I absolutely love this particular suitcases. I've it in many sizes. This particular size is fairly large but it still complies with certain requirements for check in baggage and doesn't cost anything extra due to size. It's expandable, rendering it more flexible. Have fewer things-close it up so it's more compact. Buy plenty of things around the trip, let out the zipper and make it much larger. It's very tough and attractive.

An incredible surprise is the wheels. I had no idea how great it might be to have wheels which turn entirely around. It causes it to be 100 times simpler to navigate--which is extremely necessary for large pieces.

Another neat thing is that this luggage is manufactured with lighter components than the majority. That's beneficial in two ways-one it causes it to be more controllable and another is that it makes it possible for you to pack more items while not having to pay the additional fee for overweight suitcases with the airlines. I purchased it simply because I loved the concept of it being more controllable and was pleased with it when my good friend and I went to the airport terminal together. We had similar size baggage and packed for the exact same trip. Only she were required to pay an additional $25 each way due to the weight of her suitcases. This particular baggage started paying for itself on the long trips.

The telescoping handle works efficiently and is very handy and simple to use. The smaller handles help you when you're lifting it.

I'd personally recommend this to anyone.

I'd really encourage you to buy baggage with spinner wheels. As soon as you try them I don't even think you'll settle for less.

This particular baggage is worth each and every penny.