Zojirushi SL-NCE09 Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar Review

Zojirushi SL-NCE09 Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar
I would not call myself a lunchbox enthusiast, but I actually do have a hefty number of lunch boxes, both American and also Asian. Everything from your common Japanese lacquered bento box covered inside a beautiful koi furishiki to the Coleman covered lunchbox along with thermos. This specific, undoubtedly, is my personal favorite. Earlier, I had bought a Mr. Bento, even though I discover that it's also an incredibly nicely made set, it had been just excessively large. Although I liked the ease and also wide variety the Mr. Bento supplied, I hardly ever made use of it simply because I'd usually discover myself questioning what to placed into each box. I checked out the Mini and also Ms. Bento containers before, but both didn't have that necessary soup bowl that actually makes the Mr. Bento so practical.

Then Zojirishi became available with this particular new design and everything just fell into position. It keeps the convenient divided dish and also spacious carrying case of the Ms. Bento, small 3 bowl design of the Mini, and also the beautiful soup bowl of the Mr. Bento. Perfect!

The only real tinge of regret was that it did not include the chopsticks which I am so use to, but upon 2nd thought, it is not that big of a deal when i choose my stainless steel chopsticks anyways. The carrying case is not very feminine, regardless of its label, but I guess it is so it could attract many different buyers. It really is, nevertheless, nice and also spacious, so I could fit in a smaller thermos along with the Ms. Bento or throw in a small apple or perhaps dessert packet if I wished to.