Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera Review

Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera
We have several scouting cameras from your variety of manufacturers. My personal favorite is definitely the Reconyx, but I just cannot shell out that kind of cash easily want more cameras. Just as much as I really like that camera, I almost wish I had taken those funds and bought 8 Primos Truth Cams so I could cover more ground. Almost. At this time, I believe this is actually the affordable associated with a of the cameras We have.

Your money can buy it is a great camera. It easily performs as well as some $200 cameras available. My Reconyx takes better night pictures, and more of them, but I also spent a lot more cash on that camera, almost 10x more.

Some pictures really are a little blurry during the night if the deer are moving fast, but it's really not that bad. It is possible to still clearly find out the number of points around the antlers unlike the Moultrie camera which i have which just shows a white blur.

Daytime photos are awesome.

Few things to be familiar with:

In the event you place it inside the woods using a heavy overhead canopy, you may occasionally get white out photos. This camera is much better fitted to more open areas such as fields or food plots. Once i wear it the edge of the field, I would not get white outs. Also, should you choose put it in thicker cover, don't set the sensitivity on high. You'll get lord pictures of trees. Whenever a branch moves it's going to stop. Nighttime flash range is much better in open areas too.

I've been with them out in the sector now for 2 weeks. It's already bought out 500 photos and also the battery reaches 98%. I'm using industrial D-Cell batteries that I special ordered so I expect them to keep going longer so take that with a a dose of skepticism.

I can not provide 5 stars though. A Reconyx can be a 5 star camera. This Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera is not a Reconyx. Compared to one of those it should be a couple or 3 star camera at best. However, considering the performance/price ratio, it receives a 4. It's not the most effective camera out there, but Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera is the very best camera if you're with limited funds.